วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Rain I'm proud to reveal the Korean offline. Korean kimchi Fight against other routing


Rain singer superstar world, said he is proud of the Korean people is very

Rain that twitter messages through Twitter, when his late today that Today I met with the producers that do not meet offline for the Americas. Talk to me about the new script. Also visit the Korean food to me as well. I am very proud that very much at this point.

He also continues to supplement the text reinforces the pride that he is Korean I'm proud of my Korean is offline Korea Fighting

Rain is just to say hello back to fans via his Twitter on the afternoon of October 4 in the past that message "Fine silk together offline to all fans who have not seen Just cut a long time. The dim past, but I spend time abroad. I do not have the opportunity to write greetings at all. So I leave it to series on The Fugitive: Plan B in my mind too arms otherwise offline! Thank you.

That The Fugitive: Plan B is a series that starred the Rain. And is currently aired on KBS 2TV is now

Credit : http://www.popcornfor2.com