วันอังคารที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Jang Geun Suk in the drama, singing 'Mary Stayed Out All Night' 3 songs at once


Jang Geun Suk actor who plays the handsome young singer of the band '완전 무결' drama 'Mary Stayed Out All Night' which is about a marriage falsely Released song '부탁해, My Bus!' He was singing, on November 1 by Jang Geun Suk, is scheduled to join the singing, the drama 'Mary Stayed Out All Night' all three songs, including songs' 부탁해, My. Bus!'

부탁해, My Bus! 'Is a rock music sound that contains a song about conflict in the minds of Amooc Yo million (Jang Geun Suk), between ideology and reality. Jang Geun Suk sang the OST has participated directly nd demonstrated skills in singing as well as hip fashion and style as the acclaimed nature. Which actually. He was the hottest show in the live concert stage with the band's fans already And has been accepted as hot as the ability to sing on Yo Amooc million

Jang Geun Suk, revealing the sense that "I sang all the drama of three songs I like all music it" And I want to show the best fit for the OST to the audience everyone. What I want to entrust to play. OST. too"

Credit : http://www.popcornfor2.com