วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

BoA reveals, "If there is new again I want to be a member of SNSD "


Singer BoA said that if she were reincarnated again She wants to be a member of girl group SNSD

Recent BoA has joined the list taped KBS 2TV 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketch Book' on Yo Ew Do in Seoul where she said that. "If there is new again I want to be a member of SNSD Yes "

BoA has trained to be a singer first under under SM Entertainment. While studying in grade 0.6. When the ceremony Yoo Hee asks Yo million "If the Time Machine, and then took it back again at the age of 13 years old to decide whether" BoA replied, "I do not want to be in. I will be BoA SNSD " Explain "she said. "Since I penetrate the international market. I have to do everything with my own. Makes me feel very tired all morning, added "the time remaining. I focus on Moore, but on the high morning, she said a laugh.

She stated that "Now that the SNSD and f (x) to be a trained singer is very good in. range. But at the time that I am a trained singer need to practice even when the rain and then the basement flooded, "Extra" HOT Hwan Hee and I have to go to the baler from the training room to practice with the Yes "

Credit : http://www.popcornfor2.com