วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Send questions netizens 'Still' on new album allude development 2PM Park Jay bum


Send song 'Still', a new song critical of the 2PM is said that the song refer to a former member of Park Jae Bum

Still 'is an intro on the new album with lyrics that 2PM "I know she'll be back. I believe so. She knew what to look but I only We believe we will be together forever. Why is it abandoned me like this. Her face that looked lost in the cold Her eyes that looked after me. Although she makes me sad. Or how much pain I love you " The song is a sad song at the heart of a man who still think of loved ones and I still await the return of that person. But a number of netizens to think. 'Like talking to Park Jay Bum

However, in the range of activities at 2PM in the song 'Without U' in the album then. I have news came out that the fans thought that the song that contains the allusion to Jaybum ago as well

The relevant players from JYP Entertainment. Has resolutely refused to come out this issue "Music is just music broken only offline. Do not remove the reference to Pat c Jaybum it. Is not relevant any offline tactics " Added "The main feeling of this album is a 'farewell', so every song in the album content is discussed separately. If you try to listen to the music from 'Still' The intro to finish with offline Send it to know that this is the music just seems to be broken at the same criticism could return "

Furthermore 2PM launches new album 'Still 2:00 PM' on October 11 last. The album contains seven songs with all the songs That demonstrates the development a step closer the 2PM is title song called 'I'll Be Back', a genre that includes both House Rhythm, Hip Hop and melody, a R & B with a style as unique 2PM

Credit : http://www.popcornfor2.com