วันจันทร์ที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Exclusive interviews "2PM" idol Korea Asia No.1.


Written by Cassina
Sunday, 10 October 2010 06:51
President Reuters Limited Complete Version
President 01.11.2010

President (magazine) will be released on 1st Nov. A part of the articles was released.

Author = Yuka Takaya, Sakie Sekiya, Yuto Fujishiro image = JYP. Entertainment
Exclusive interviews 2PM Top Idol Korea's will debut in Japan and an official.

Now, in Japan, Korea, said that the current force with a central K-POP. Feel how

Junho :'re very appreciative of the Japanese people love and attention of the Korean culture greatly Smile and think that if the current popularity in Japan, Korea and Not just current popular Korean only. But became a cultural Japanese easy access to like and enjoy it more, it will be very much better. In order to make is that we will try

Wooyoung : Once 『 Winter Love Song 』 actress and singer many older persons. Get it to work in Japan. After seeing that it was love. I know that not only made in Korea only But many Japanese people love Korean culture with our 2pm so I intend to try to develop more and more And think it would be great if someday we have a chance to 2pm, it shows, music and stage performances in Japan of us

Chansung : that people in other countries. Korean culture is like what am grateful and honored. Especially I feel that we must always try to show the image to see a better and Korean culture better. That are worthy of attention very much.

You Khun is Thai or not? Think about the current popularity in Japan, Korea?

Khun : Korea has a lot of people who like Japanese culture and diversity in Japan I was very interested in Korean culture as well And who were interested in the culture with each other. Think that is the way to Korea and Japan have cultural exchange with each other . This latter term has many Korean singers to work in Japan Which I think is a good method that will allow each partner to learn with each other. Better . Because I think that music is a universal language (universal. language) that can communicate with each other without explanation The culture of the Japanese like it or known it?

Chun Ho : I like very much Japanese manga. Each works with a variety of features. Attractive to enthrall. And like to play with a lot 『Matters Gokusen. (Godfather to her daughter for a teacher) 』Very much enjoy listening to music and artists Yึn Japan, some Oh! Listening music on 『 GTO 』 at L'arc ~ en ~ ciel Singing on a regular basis

Junsu : Isao Sasaki like your music to ever performed in Korea

Wooyoung : Culture of Japan. I heard about the musical culture of Japan from a senior dance. Sir, ever danced together before I debuted Then I also learned many things from watching these animated dancers. Dancing on the streets of Japan with This idea is not bad to see that all that often. "If I was dancing with would be great " I want to experience the dance and music in Japan directly as Street Culture And I like you Yuki Kuramoto a musician so much Listened to the melodious tunes of the piano a lot, I felt very relaxed

Khun : I listen to your music on a regular basis Hikaru Utada Songs like "First. Love "the most And I like the drama 『 GTO 』 very much. I put every episode of every series, put it on my MP3 player and watch it every day (laugh).

Will have the odd Unique with But most of them know each other quite a drama and music. So, to go to Japan. A place where I want to go or not

Wooyoung : I have never been to it. If the Japanese want to go to Shibuya, very much. Want to eat something delicious. Then shopping offline. I think they are excited and

Junsu : I go to Japan a few times. But you have to want to very much. First of all, I was in Harajuku, Tokyo. It's delicious to eat. And would like shopping. Then I want to go to Tokyo Tower. That were mentioned frequently in the novel

Wooyoung : I want to go to Tokyo

Chan Song : Before I try to Zen (Hot springs) in Japan time watching TV or travel guide books. It was recommended a lot The image of monkeys are fun (laugh).

Taecyeon : want to Kyoto offline. I see fireworks. And I try to walk in the smell of steam and traditions of Japanese history,

Khun : Commercial Your personally. Want to visit Tokyo Also, I try to the suburbs away from the city center with I feel the difference from other cultures. The customs and traditions of Japan's unique

Japan is not necessarily the time. But who is the singer that you respect the most.

Junho : Usher, and I respect you very much and respect JY Park you Takuya Kimura Namie Amuro, and you have work and plenty of work demonstrated the ability to truly unique. Dominant than in Japan very much.

Junsu : I respect Kanye West and R. Kelly, because they are singing a song that works as its own unique style and is a producer with I want an artist that future

Wooyoung : Michael Jackson

Chan Song : I respect Michael Jackson

Taecyeon : I respect senior Rain is always trying. And demonstrates the excellent work

Khun : I respect you as producer JY Park, a teacher, like my brother offline. I see that your work has been JY and share it. Is a great opportunity for me A person who has inspired and motivated me to live and work music is always full

Everyone thought very deeply. If such a person as an individual in respect of others. Than as a singer or not?

Junho : Mom and Dad

Junsu : Mom

Wooyoung : respect for Michael Jackson king of pop songs

Chan Song : Dad

Taecyeon : Dad

Khun : MOm and Dad As to what the best of my life. Such as physical strength, children, brother beloved, love, etc. and gives me strength to accept everything that is not faced with anything in life I respect and love very very much.

Most parents will say. One reason celebrities think Korea is the love of the Japanese is to focus on the family lot. For all of you then. How do families feel

Junho : For me, I want to say that the family is the "tree" is a pillar of strength that do not shake me always. And when I was in trouble or difficulty. Let cool shades that can make you feel relaxed. A "tree" like that.

Chun Sue : For me. The family is all the meaning of my life. That filled with trust and love and I can always rely on

Wooyoung :For me, family is the driving force in our lives. That I ran by on the move. Al ong with me in this world and the past, present, and future

Chan Song : For me, family is the foundation on which to sustain a forward does not flicker. Always believed in me

Taecyeon : For me, the person I love that nothing can replace a single family in this world is

Khun : Family is what I love. And a group of people that I have always felt relaxed. What surrounds it called the "Family" I do not think that anyone would want this family, such as I work hard to my own family. And family that I would one day. If no family My life would mean nothing at all

Finally, I make mention of all goals

Chun Ho : I want to be a "good" (laugh) like an artist who is recognized in the fields of music I love and can make people a lot of good music And want to be a "good person, (Need Confirmation), the number of people to recognize a person in the sense that I'm trying very much to you, then stay

Junsu : I tried hard to keep going. Want to be a great artist who is recognized and endearing to the future. Not just now, only

Wooyoung : I want to give people happiness and enjoyment, not only with music and on stage for a lot of people only. But to the whole world. With a lot of things as far as can be done. As an artist and as one of Jang Wooyoung.

Chansung : want to be. Who have been accepted in all areas of my work is like music and acting and is very much respected people. For that, I intend to try very much so on.

Taecyeon : of my dreams is to have a family, a father, husband and the cool (laughs).

Help you: working hard, to find my new, always trying to make more. Want to be a person who has been accepted by the people very much. And wanted a son, a brother, a good brother, and in the future want to be a good husband and father as well (laugh).

Jap-Thai: Jujang @2pmalways
Source: http://president.jp.reuters.com

Credit : http://www.2pmalways.com