วันพุธที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Breaking News 5 young Big Bang is about to come back soon


Big Bang devotees are looking forward to the day when they will return all five of the Korean market again and now the wait is long. Are ended

Recent Big Bang's leader G-Dragon have to appear in the list tvN E News while filming for the G-Market, where he was told to feel like the return of all five of them When he was asked. When the Big Bang to release another album out that G-Dragon has said, "We have not seen for a long time and fans will feel about two years And now their new album, we made more than 80%, and offline, which I think may be released to listen to each other in mid-page at offline. I patiently wait for me Everyone "

Will also be welcome news for the devotees is very Big Bang. We've got just a few weeks they will be returned. I know too that their music will come out in any form. Patiently wait another moment I just everyone.

Credit : http://www.popcornfor2.com