วันพุธที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Sandara Park of the central announce 2NE1 list I have a girlfriend younger than


Items in SBS 'Strong Heart' (MC Kang Ho Dong , Re Sung Ki) Sandara Park Pat on a guest list that confession. "I'm very lonely in.. I am not dating anyone, because of the injunction to the President Hyun Suk, "Extra" Now I want a girlfriend much Yes "

She continued, "formerly the President not to ban dating someone 5 years old, but I rather to develop old and new dating. You reduce it to only 3 years old I like guys who appear to love, but strong If older than Shawn Dung. My younger brother is a little bit more, I think, "This is why she told further that "I used to ask for help from the SOS Seven co-class. Told to select juniors come to me by someone, and then connect with "

In particular,Sandara Park Development also announced to leave those guys singer junior middle that list. "Young guys all the singers. Hurry, I connect to it. Seven and a moment I'll treat rice to "send a whole room laugh

In the list today with guests such as Sandara Park Pat and develop union of 2NE1, Wooyoung and Khun of 2PM, Psy, Yoon Son Ha, check-in of the Brown Eyed Girls, Zhang is in L, Yu. , which Sun, Kim Kyung cord of VOS, Hong Wang c heat of the place ZE: A etc.

Credit : http://www.popcornfor2.com