วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Park Soo Jin revealed an extremely close relationship with Yunho of TVXQ


Actress Park Soo Jin and U-Know Yunho of TVXQ revealed strong relationships in the past couple photo Twitter The photo that has received much attention from netizens in the Community Forum. As a result, Park Soo Jin came out to share her feelings toward the relationship of maturity with U-Know Yunho

I never thought I'm in I see with Yunho get this much attention Up to now, I knew him for more than 10 in the morning, when I debuted the first in the band 'Sugar' He is a Rapper's Dana whatsoever We've been waiting to use the room for a show together Then gradually close in TVXQ fans know the relationship between us is very good

In addition, Park Soo Jin and U-Know Yunho also worked together in a music video 'Goodbye My Love' in April last. This is the debut song of J. Rich as well

She stated that "All the people around me are brought together Yunho I said very handsome. But I knew him since I was young. I had never thought about them all in.. Our personality is quite similar with He was like my brother in.. I am very relaxed enough time with him in.. I can see him go out without having to face it in "

Park Soo Jin was acting host in cable television channels Olive's 'Tasty Road' after being very popular in the drama, SBS 'My Girlfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox'

Credit : http://www.popcornfor2.com