วันพุธที่ 29 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

2NE1 4 girls share a guy in the ideal


Items in SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time' 2NE1 on a guest list today They open a man's ideal of their hearts each.

During the broadcast CL (CL) said that "Teddy (Teddy) is a young band 1TYM, the ideal I had set for the morning, When DJ Choi Hwa Book asked. "If this is your Teddy. It is easy for you to get closer to him I "CL said," We are close in.. But our relationship over great distances "

Da Camera of San Pat C (Sandara Park) won selected flights (Won Bin) is her ideal man. She said that "If there is an uncomfortable atmosphere between us. I will sign a signature in the CD for him and we went together to listen in. "The little sister Ji Min (Minzy) Select Pop Star Usher by Americans, she said "If he asked me to date. I will agree straight away in.. And I'm married to him, "she says, a laugh from everyone in the delivery room.

Finally, develop new union (Park Bom), select the ideal young man with that description. "I like guys that look similar to Jay-Z in. I like people who work very hard. This does not matter whether they have money or not. "

Credit : http://www.popcornfor2.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น