วันอังคารที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Tae Yang (Tae Yang) a very successful concert.


Tae Yang (Tae Yang) a very successful concert and two days of Solar and he expressed his satisfaction that he can show the way to prepare it. The concerts are divided by age visitors. The first concert held on September 25 Life is good for all ages. But the second concert on September 26 that only suitable persons aged 18 years or more.

On September 26 the opening concert of his original music with a Prayer, I'll Be There after, the fans and Sinner. Screaming, he said, "Hi, this is the track I still offline Wow! Adults in my dream concert. "

He stated that another. "Yesterday a lot of rules I can not display the contents of my music. Since today all the same as adults out. So I can display the lyrics are very appropriate to have more freedom, I am very glad. "

Reviews about the original concert for age 18 and over is quite as much satisfaction. And everyone agreed that nothing about sex too much The audience and Neu minds discuss are impressed with the details of the concert. And integrity of each series. Which is said to display properly and all set for a male idol lot.

Track to conclude the concert with that "This is the final stage. I met with every People in my first album But please to support me and my performance again in the future. I think that standing on the stage and the music is like fate. I will end this concert and the band return to the Big Bang to present another side view of us "

Credit : http://www.blike.net

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น